The following undergraduate regular and weekend programmes are on offer for the January 2015 Semester:
1. BSc Business Administration with options in:
Banking and Finance
Human Resource Management
2. BSc Mathematics
3. BSc Information and Communication Technology
4. BA English Studies
1. WASSCE/SSSCE Holders who have credits (A1-C6/ A-D Respectively) in the following Three (3) Core Subjects: English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science plus credits (A1-C6) in Three Elective Subjects with an Aggregate Score of 24 or better in the relevant Area of Study.
GENERAL BUSINESS CERTIFICATE (GBCE) Holders who possess passes in Three compulsory Subjects including English Language and passes in any Three Elective Subjects including Business Mathematics.
2. ADVANCED LEVEL Holders with credits in at least Five (5) subjects at the GCE ‘O’ Level (or its equivalent) including English Language and Mathematics, plus at least two passes in the relevant subjects at the Advanced Level obtained not more than Three (3) years ago.
ADVANCED BUSINESS CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION (ABCE) Holders with passes in Three compulsory Subjects plusThree optional subjects relevant to the programme of study, OR Applicants with Stage I of ACCA, ICA, Associate of Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB), Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) with credits at WASSCE/SSSCE in Three (3) Core Subjects and Three (3) Elective Subjects or credits at GBCE or ABCE or GCE O’ Level including English Language and Mathematics.
3. MATURE STUDENTS who have attained the age of 25 years or above at the time of application and have credits in Five (5) GCE ‘O Level subjects including English Language and Mathematics, in addition to passing an Entrance Examination and /or Interview.
WASSCE/SSSCE Holders who have credits (A1-C6/ A-D Respectively) in the following Three (3) Core Subjects: English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science plus credits (A1-C6/A-D) in Three Elective Subjects with an aggregate score of 24 or better in the relevant area of study.
HND Holders with Three (3) years relevant working experience in addition to the Minimum Entry Requirement at WASSCE/SSSCE or Five (5) GCE O’ Level credits including English Language and Mathematics.
4. FOREIGN APPLICANTS and all others who have any of the above qualifications or their equivalent from an accredited/recognised institution.
HOW TO APPLY
Application forms for admission may be obtained from the following places:
Kessben College Campus at Patriensa-Kuntenase
Front desk of Kessben FM, 3rd floor, Aseda House, Kumasi
Multi Credit Head Office, Trust Towers, Bantama, Kumasi
Kessben College City Office, Aseda House, Adum. Kumasi
Application forms can also be downloaded from our website www.kc.edu.gh
A set of application forms costs GHȻ80.00 for Ghanaian applicants and US Dollars $100.00 for foreign applicants. Payment is by either cash or banker’s draft payable to Kessben College.
Completed application forms together with certified copies of certificates/result slips may be submitted to the Registrar on campus or to any of the sales points listed above.
All completed forms should be submitted no later than January 5, 2015.
Application forms that are not properly completed shall not be processed/ considered.